How to Make Money on Twitter?
- First you must realize the worth of virtual socialization
- Then you must visualize how your product applies to this virtual landscape, who is your product for, and how can you make them feel confident about the worth of your product?
- Now you must identify whether or not you have the resources to execute this strategy (time, money, people)
- Now you must execute that strategy with patience and measurement. Repeat more of the good practices, replace the bad ones with new strategies.
Build your following, reputation, and customer’s trust with these simple practices:
- Share. Share photos and behind the scenes info about your business. Even better, give a glimpse of developing projects and events. Users come to Twitter to get and share the latest, so give it to them!
- Listen. Regularly monitor the comments about your company, brand, and products.
- Ask. Ask questions of your followers to glean valuable insights and show that you are listening.
- Respond. Respond to compliments and feedback in real time
- Reward. Tweet updates about special offers, discounts and time-sensitive deals.
- Demonstrate wider leadership and know-how. Reference articles and links about the bigger picture as it relates to your business.
- Champion your stakeholders. Retweet and reply publicly to great tweets posted by your followers and customers.
- Establish the right voice. Twitter users tend to prefer a direct, genuine, and of course, a likable tone from your business, but think about your voice as you Tweet. How do you want your business to appear to the Twitter community?